What a week-end, just hectic but rewarding. Had a guy from England preaching, what a message he gave.
My mind is running wild with me, can't seem to get ride of the demons banging inside of me head. Got money deadlines to meet with no way of been able too. Since I've been retrenched I've spent the money faster than i got it, now i can't even take care of my family, very little food and the debts just keep on getting worse.
What really bugs me is that i seem to be blaming God, He never answers me, Why not. Am i so useless that he has no need for a thing like me.
I guess not...for i never do what he asks of me, not that i know what that is, I'm always looking at pornography, or lusting after some woman or girl every day.
Catch you tomorrow, maybe God will zap me with way to get the faith i need. for without faith you can't receive Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment